Saturday 11 August 2012

ARISE AND FLY

Jump Jump Jump
“Arise and shine for thy light is come and the glory of God is risen upon thee”.Isaiah 60:1
The most difficult step to take in achieving your God given vision is always the first step,after you have discovered what you are meant to do,the fear of starting becomes our first challenge.The stage of writing out the plan and drawing up a strategy is not a problem but to take that first step to begin fulfilling the dream of your life.
God has recently spoken to my heart to start a work,this is something I know I am called out for,everything else I do,outside of this would be nothing,but I was so scared and I would like to share some of the fears I had with you,I believe this would be a blessing to you.
  • The fear of “I am not good enough”
I always knew this was what I was going to do,I remenber when I owned a business I always told my friends,that business was just a thing for the now,ministry was my life.With all the confirmations I had gotten,but I still didn’t feel good enough,I felt there are others who could have done it better than me.
But the bible says that God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise,and the weak things to confound the strong. 1Corinthians 1:27
I would like you to know that the feeling of “Not good enough” is a feeling that would keep you in the place called average,its not from God.The fact that God picked you means you are qualified for the job,and God has choosen you specifically so that he can prove to you that he can do something out of your life,so stop feeling not good enough,if God saw the guys that were good enough and still chose you,you got to be good enough.
Know that you have been chosen before the foundation of the world to do this job,its your call and only you are meant to carry out this responsibility.Ephesians 1:4
when God called moses,moses complained to God that he wasn,t good enough,but God showed him what he will do, with the “not good enough moses”.That’s why I have learnt not to cry over my weakness but to trust entirely in Gods grace that is made perfect in my weakness and this is the key to dealing with this feeling,how can you do that? begin to see yourself the way God sees you,because you are what God says you are,if God says you are qualified,then you are qualified.
Yes there are others better than you but remenber there is non of them like you,you are specially picked by God to solve a particular need,your clients have been waiting for you to arrive,don’t step back,you have the more than enough God with you and he will perfect that which he has started,brace yourself and move toward your dreams.
  • The fear of “not been Accepted”
In life you must know that Gods report of you is more important to you than what people say.I believe that something is wrong,if everyone accepts your vision,you must have those who will reject you.
Even Jesus was rejected by men.Most times your vision will be rejected by those who are closest to you.Stop waiting for the acceptance of man,and start the work,don’t be afraid,for you are already accepted by God.
Success in life is your ability to overturn the negatives.life is full of negatives,and sometimes more of it will come from friends and family.
The law of averages states that,out of every ten clients you speak to you will always get one yes,I worked in a marketing firm,where I was asked to speak to as much as 300 clients daily in the field and I am expected to get just 30 yes,in the process I have to overturn 270 no’s.
My job is to look for thirty persons that will buy my product,but I must overturn two hundred and seventy persons who will say no to me.Your success lies in your ability to overturn the No’s in your favor.
That’s life,we have loads of no’s to overturn for our success,focus on the yes and not the no’s.Everyone will not accept your vision but know that certainly everyone will not refuse it also.
You must be ready to take some risks to fulfill your God given potential,you must be determined.Having a dream is one thing but I always ask the question,how badly do you want to achieve that dream?
Joseph in scriptures had a dream, he was rejected by his brothers,but he stood his ground and was faithful till he got to where God wanted him to,but the route to that place was a tough one.
It is more risky not to attempt on your dreams,its better your tried and failed than not to try at all.
  • The fear of failing
I am someone who never wants to fail at anything in life,though I am not afraid of it,I always give my best,but you might not be me.I think the greatest thing that prompts that thought of failing is what others will say,how will I be looked at by others when I fail? These are some questions that runs through your mind.
But failing at something doesn’t necessarily disqualify you from succeeding.
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Those where the words of the man who discovered the light bulb,after trying so many times and failing but eventually got it,the man Thomas Edison.
You can not deal with your fear sitting down and doing nothing,take your chances and be like Esther in the bible who said,she would see the king against the law,”if I perish I perish”,until you get to that state of mind you are not ready.
“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” Dale Carnegie.
If you fail,so what! failing at anything gives you the Asset of experience that others don’t have,experience is said to be the best teacher,there are people who shy away from trying anything because they are scared of failing.Sometimes you must move out of your comfort zone to bring out the best in you.
I have failed before,but I bet you I am smarter than most people.Gray hair without experience is not wisdom,no man is said to be wise without experience,you can only get Wisdom from experience.
"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm." Sir Winston Churchill.
Henry ford said failur is the only oportunity to begin again,but this time wisely” henry ford
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." Michael Jordan
Those are words of some great men,who had successes at their field,failure most times precedes success.Its inspiring to read that from Michael Jordan,be encouraged,you are not a failure until you give up.
The only way you can be remenbered for something is when you do something.Peter and his friends have tried but caught nothing,now Jesus the master came and said,lets go fishing again,but they refused saying “we have toiled all night and caught nothing” but thank God at the word of Jesus they tried again,don’t give up on your dreams because you tried before and failed,get up and keep trying till you win,”its not over till you win”
Don’t give up easily,those who give up will never be a success at anything.
Robert Schuller said failure doesn’t mean you are a failure,it means you have yet succeeded”
Keep at it and you will succeed.
Sometimes we spend time waiting for God to do a miracle,for us to succeed,stop waiting and start acting,you sometimes wonder why it looks as if God is not doing nothing about your situation,he is actually waiting for you to do something,the first move is yours to take,the ball is in your court.
Get up,walk,run and fly.
see you at the top.















No comments:

Post a Comment